Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pravin C Mehta has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Blood Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Showing 3 of 3
Since you have left this area my sister and husband and myself and many others mis you as a good Doctor. None of us have yet to find a great person as you. If people are in pain they deserve to have pain medication,that is why there is pain medication. I am a nurse who works not in the New York and have work with Doctors who say they do not get enough learning on addiction. You know who are the ones who are not in pain and they can be helped and I have a Doctor who is a Specialist who also teaches in the USA about pain medication. We have the pain medication, do not let anyone suffer because you are affraid they will be a addict. You can always deal with that if need be. Do not tie the doctors hands so that they have to worry about pain medication. If a person is in so much pain that it interfears with their life, a Doctor must help them try and live some kind of normal life. I feel sorry for some of these government people if they are ever in any pain an the doctor has to say "No" not aloud. I could go on. I feel sorry for anyone in pain and can not get medication for it. God Bless
Dr. Mehta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Yonkers General Hospital
Dr. Pravin C Mehta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSpalding Oncology, 230 W College St Ste D, Griffin, GA
Dr. Pravin C Mehta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Griffin, GA.