Have you seen Pravin C Mehta?

BEST DOC

I COULD NOT HAD WISH FOR A BETTA DOC THAN DR.MEHTA.HE IS VERY GREAT IN WAT HE DOES.MY SICKLE CELL DISEASE IS MUCH BETTA THAN IT EVA BEEN IN OVER 39YRS.TAT IS ONLY BCUZ OF THE MAN GOD MADE HIM INTO.

Missing a great DoctorDD

Since you have left this area my sister and husband and myself and many others mis you as a good Doctor. None of us have yet to find a great person as you. If people are in pain they deserve to have pain medication,that is why there is pain medication. I am a nurse who works not in the New York and have work with Doctors who say they do not get enough learning on addiction. You know who are the ones who are not in pain and they can be helped and I have a Doctor who is a Specialist who also teaches in the USA about pain medication. We have the pain medication, do not let anyone suffer because you are affraid they will be a addict. You can always deal with that if need be. Do not tie the doctors hands so that they have to worry about pain medication. If a person is in so much pain that it interfears with their life, a Doctor must help them try and live some kind of normal life. I feel sorry for some of these government people if they are ever in any pain an the doctor has to say "No" not aloud. I could go on. I feel sorry for anyone in pain and can not get medication for it. God Bless

Type 2 Diabetes

Pravin C Mehta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Griffin, GA.