Dr. Pravina Somani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pravina Somani?

Very Happy!

Posted on August 16th, 2017

I moved from Colorado, and was in search of a doctor, and found Dr. Somani. When I called the person who answered the phone was very friendly, and professional. When I went for my visit, the nurse was very knowledgeable, and kind, needless to say that Dr. Somani had a great bedside manner, and LISTENED to what I had to say. The overall office was visit was OUTSTANDING! I highly recommend this office. : )

Worst Experience in my entire life

Posted on August 7th, 2016

I won’t recommend anyone should visit the doctor for physicals.The front desk receptionist doesn’t know anything and very very rude .They are very keen on money and we will know only after the bill comes from insurance.Worst experience with the doctor.I even don’t feel like giving one rating.

Posted on June 15th, 2016

The doctor is incredibly non responsive. Another doctor spoke with her were told to come right over by Dr. Somani and we arrived within 5 minutes. The Dr decided to take a 2.5 hour break. I cannot believe physicians like this exist

Posted on April 1st, 2016

I recently chose Dr. Somani as my P.C.P. the few times I have been there I have had nothing but very good experiences. The staff is very helpful, knowledgeable, and kind. I had some very personal issues's, and I was very comfortable in this office. I highly recommend this office. Thank you for making feel better!

Honest opinion

Posted on February 12th, 2014

Been a patient for a few years... To be honest Dr. Somani is hit or miss! Her service isn't consistent... She's not compassionate at all... very much robotic and seems somewhat money hungry. She is no way a Dr. That is interested in building a long term caring relationship with her patients. Staff is decent however the main nurse isn't very knowledgable.

Posted on October 31st, 2013

I have been a long time patient and she has taken GREAT care of me all these years. Her bedside manner is always been comforting, and she was the one who found a nodule in my breast, and I will never forget her for helping me through all of that. I'm am healthy now, thanks to her!

Not a good doctor

Posted on August 1st, 2013

She is uncaring and is concerned only about money. She is rude and I would NEVER go back to her

Posted on July 24th, 2013

I was a new patient to this office. The person who answers the phone there is very nice. Helped me pretty much with all my question. Seemed to be very knowledgable. My visit was very nice, nurse anwered many of my questions, and was vey helpful too. Doctor took the time, went over my history, and answered all my questions, and steered me to a healthier me! : )

Great Service

Posted on June 18th, 2013

Doctor, staff, and office is very nice. I always get help when I need it. Staff is very pleasant and eager to help. Doctor really takes the time to explain, and follow up with what needs to be done. Staff is very organized, and gives GREAT service. THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING A JOB WELL DON!

Very poor front desk/office staff, mediocre doctor

Posted on January 24th, 2012

If you can get past the ogre at the front desk, the nurse is helpful. The doctor is not a good listener, and mechanical. The whole operation is understaffed: the doctor, one office staff/receptionist and one nurse. The doctor is not busy, and it is easy to get appointments. The front desk receptionist/office manager is very rude, makes mistakes frequently, and is unhelpful. There is only one office staff, and thus there is no way to avoid her. The doctor is happier when you are sick than when you take care of your health. Disappointing service.

Posted on September 12th, 2017