Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Precious J Marquart
Dr. Precious J Marquart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burleson, TX. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Marquart is affiliated with Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South. Dr. Marquart has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Precious J Marquart has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
So glad I found Dr Marquart.Finally a doctor I can trust. She spends as much time with you as needed and listens, That is very important to me. All my other doctors have made me feel like I have alotted time and when that time was up so was the appointment! Highly recomend Dr.Marquart! Her nurse (Melissa) is awesome!
She is taking the right steps with getting me back into good shape. I want to dive right in and she's making sure I can first! I was originally supposed to be Dr. Cunnifs patient, but she was all booked, so they gave me to Dr. Marquart and I got the appointment for within a week. She's a great doctor just not as fast as I would like!
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Marquart is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Precious J Marquart accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNavigation Medical Center, 780 NE Alsbury Blvd Ste B, Burleson, TX
Dr. Precious J Marquart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burleson, TX.