Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Preeti Attavar has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Holter monitoring
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Showing 5 of 7
I would just like to say when my family has a history of open heart surgeries and severe mitral valve prolapse, the fact that this doctor told me the reason I am having heart pain is because "I am skinny and stressed" is ridiculous. That was her conclusion and I am very unhappy with the experience I had. The staff also kept saying "hurry with this patient, I am starving and for lunch we want mcdonalds!" Yea..very classy and comfortable. I didn't even do a follow up bc I thought they were absolutely ridiclous and I am not paying for a cardiologist to tell me I am experiencing heart pain bc I am "skinny." Ridiclous!
Dr. Attavar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Government Medical College
Graduated in 1991
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Preeti Attavar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKentuckyone Health Cardiology Associates, 1900 Bluegrass Ave Ste 103, Louisville, KY
Dr. Preeti Attavar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.