Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Preetpal K Grewal
Dr. Preetpal K Grewal, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Rock Springs, WY. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Preetpal K Grewal has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Preetpal K Grewal has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Preetpal K Grewal has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Preetpal K Grewal is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Grewal was great. At first I think because of her culture she may be a little serious/stand-offish but she always remembered who I was and took time to chat with me once we got to know each other through my first pregnancy. She arranged to make sure she'd be the doctor there for my delivery and even though I was having difficulty pushing (pushed for 3 hours!) she allowed me to continue and encouraged me throughout since she knew how important it was to me to not have a c-section. Only negative I had was the long wait for office visits but she was worth it. Definately going back to her for my next pregnancy! :)
14 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Preetpal K Grewal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Hospital General Surgery Clinic, 1180 College Dr, Rock Springs, WY
Dr. Preetpal K Grewal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rock Springs, WY.