Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prem K Kittusamy
Dr. Prem K Kittusamy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kittusamy is affiliated with St Rose Dominican Hospital Rose De Lima Cmps, Valley Hospital Medical Center and Summerlin Medical Center. Dr. Kittusamy has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Prem K Kittusamy has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Holter monitoring
- Cholesterol Management
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Nuclear Medicine
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Showing 5 of 21
I went to Dr Kittusamy for my Heart . Instead of having concern for my heart he was looking to do my leg veins. Which I did not come in for. I found another heart doctor who is concern about my Heart and put me on medicine, I told him what Dr Kittusamy wanted to do with my leg veins. He told me it was unnecessary.
I cant say much about the provider; however, his staff member Christian and Mata was extremely rude and unprofessional. Mata didn't even let me explain the problem and he/she would cut me out then started talking to me in rude tone and later hung up on me! I will NEVER go to this office again and wont refer anyone to this office. The doctor was fine, but the staff members were unprofessional. I will report this to the Board and to the provider!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kittusamy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Prem K Kittusamy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsLas Vegas Cardiology, 401 N Buffalo Dr Ste 100, Las Vegas, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Prem K Kittusamy in this video.
Dr. Prem K Kittusamy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.