Dr. Prem K Kittusamy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Prem K Kittusamy?

Very unhappy with this doctor,

I went to Dr Kittusamy for my Heart . Instead of having concern for my heart he was looking to do my leg veins. Which I did not come in for. I found another heart doctor who is concern about my Heart and put me on medicine, I told him what Dr Kittusamy wanted to do with my leg veins. He told me it was unnecessary.

Bad dr

First of all i waited 2hours before being calles in to be prepped for my surgery. Then was told after i was prepped that Dr. Kittusamy has to leave. This is so very unsatisfactory. If it was not for Mata explaining to me what was going on I would have went somewhere else.

The best cardiologist EVER!

Dr. Kittusamy is very professional and informative. Seven years ago, Dr. K implanted a stent in my artery. I had an awesome recovery and no scarring. I trust him with my life. I still continue to see him. He is straight to the point and I'd never miss a doctor visit!

Unprofessional Staff

I cant say much about the provider; however, his staff member Christian and Mata was extremely rude and unprofessional. Mata didn't even let me explain the problem and he/she would cut me out then started talking to me in rude tone and later hung up on me! I will NEVER go to this office again and wont refer anyone to this office. The doctor was fine, but the staff members were unprofessional. I will report this to the Board and to the provider!

Caring and knowledgeable Doctor

I loved the way he introduce himself as DR. k. easier for me to remember. Office staff is very friendly, and they always inform me when will the dr see me next. Follow up appointments are made, ans my testings are all scheduled at the end of my visits. I would recommend him to people who wants Dr. attention....

The worst dr visit I have had. Dr was running late we saw PA who was less than knowledgable. Dr walked in during visit and spent about a minute with me. Office staff is bad. One was coughing without covering her mouth. Nurse did not take vital signs and discussed my medical history with the door open. The other set up tests and did not notice after looking at chart that I was taking medications that ws advised not to take prior to tests. I had to bring it to her attention. I will never go back. Like the say you never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Great Doc!

Wonderful Physician

Dr. Kitsumay was very polite and good at explaining my condition in a way that me and my family could understand. I saw him in the hospital through the ER and was very happy with the treatment i received. On my follow up appt after my hospital stay, he was just as friendly and courteous, but his staff was not very organized or polite. I was not pleased with the way i was treated in the office by his staff at all. But other than that he is a great doctor and i would refer anyone that needs a cardiologist to him.

Dr. Prem K Kittusamy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.