Dr. Prem Kumar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Prem Kumar?

Posted on April 29th, 2016

excellent service good staff

Kind and Compassionate and Shares knowledge easily

Posted on May 12th, 2015

Dr. Kumar shares info on making referral to specialists as to why he feels that the doctor is suitable for my needs. He is patient, courteous and listens to my concerns. I trust and appreciate his guidance when my mother lived with us he was also her physician. She had Alzheimer's and he was very comforting and compassionate. When she broke her arm, he visited the hospital after her surgery by an orthopedic surgeon and was very helpful to us during the process of getting her settled in a rehab facility. I felt I could count on him at every stage of her disease for help and advice.

Posted on February 7th, 2015

Very Caring and sympathetic. Wants to make you better.

Good Doctor

Posted on August 27th, 2010

Dr Kumar has been my personal physician for over 2 years now. He is responsible for diagnoising my Sleep Apnea. I told a prior doctor that I was constantly fatiqued and this doctor tried to convince me that I was suffering from depression and wanted to precribe Depression Medication. That went on for over 2 years until I changed doctors. I continually told him that I did not think that I was depressed. I had been complaining to prior doctors for over 10 years about my chronic fatique but Dr Kumar figured it out shortly after I complained about it. He scheduled me for a sleep study which indicated i was waking up many times during the night. Anyway, I now am rested through-out the day. Recently, I discovered 2 lumps in my testicles. I called discribing problem and was told to come in that afternoon. I was scheduled for tests and Dr Kumar had results for me at my next appt which was in the same week! Thank God the lumps were not cancerous. These lumps have now been removed. Dr Kumars expiditious response to my concerns are well appreciated. Dr Kumar has Googled a couple of concerns for me. This was helpful to me because he was educating me on sites that I could go to for finding information about some concerns. I felt he was empowering me by googleing certain subjects. Out of 10 visits, i had to wait over 10 minutes maybe twice. At a couple of other doctors that i had visited in the past, i would get off from work, wait 30 mins - 1 hr and then get bad service. Since becoming a patient of Dr Kumar, my quality of life has improved greatly. Great Doctor!!!

Good Caring Doctor

Posted on December 28th, 2009

He uses the most current up-to-date equipment and definately cares about his patience. He will do what ever he can to cure what ails you and keep you from going through any unnecessary pain. I would recommend Dr. P. Kumar to all my family and friends.

Dr. Google

Posted on September 16th, 2009

This doctor does not care at all! after waiting a hour i sit down with him for maybe 2-5 min. a month where he then asks me my problems and then GOOGLE'S them! and makes his decision on whats wrong with me! are you kidding? i could be my own doctor and do that! I am no longer going to him because he doesnt help me at all. All he wants is money.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017