Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prem Pahwa
Dr. Prem Pahwa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Pahwa is affiliated with Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center, Saint Anthony Hospital and St Joseph Hospital-Elgin. He speaks English.
Dr. Prem Pahwa has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Prem Pahwa has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 4 of 4
When Dr Pahwa came into the room, not only did he not was his hands, but he didn't use gloves. The room was dirty, there was no proper bin for used needles. He read my chart, asked a few question, poked around the injured area, and walked out!!!! Never once said what he thought the problem was, or what should be done to help me heal!!!! I would never recommend this Dr to anyone, for any reason!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Pahwa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Saint Anthony Hospital
St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
St Mary of Nazareth Hospital Center
Merit Lincoln Park LLC
St. Elizabeth Medical Center
53 Years Experience
Gajra Raja Medical College
Graduated in 1960
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1431 N Western Ave, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Prem Pahwa in this video.
Dr. Prem Pahwa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.