Dr. Prem Pahwa Is this you?

3.0

Excellent doctor

Posted on August 8th, 2013

He is by far the best doctor in Chicago. I have gone to him for years and never had a problem. Anyone that says the opposite does not know what they are talking about. He takes care of you quickly and is very smart. Very accurate and also very sanitary. I would go again

Posted on May 21st, 2009

When Dr Pahwa came into the room, not only did he not was his hands, but he didn't use gloves. The room was dirty, there was no proper bin for used needles. He read my chart, asked a few question, poked around the injured area, and walked out!!!! Never once said what he thought the problem was, or what should be done to help me heal!!!! I would never recommend this Dr to anyone, for any reason!!!!!!!!!

Posted on April 29th, 2009

my mri said that I had a mild to moderate shoulder separation, he said that I had lost full range of motion but that was ok and I should go back to work. I'm a truck driver. How safe would you be with a semi-truck next to you with a driver that is on pain meds and can only use 1 arm to drive?

Posted on October 19th, 2015