Dr. Prem Salhotra Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Prem Salhotra?

Posted on October 18th, 2017

I've only seen Dr. Solhotra twice. Both times he and his staff were wonderful. He was very comfortable to be around and asked things my previous Doctors never asked. He seems to care and be understanding. So things have been Great. I have see his Practitioner once, and She is awesome too.

Posted on August 19th, 2016

Dr. Saholtra is not my favorite person lets just say that.

Doesn't seem to care

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

Worse Dr. Yet doesn't care about your needs actually he won't even look at me the entire time I was his patient. Not very nice and is to busy making money to handle patients with real issues, if your sick with a cold then he'll be fine but if you have a chronic or life threatening illness I wouldn't trust him at all. He has a great staff but that's the only good thing about having him for a Dr. My entire family was going to him and we all dumped him, good luck with the hunt for a good dr. But trust me he isn't one of them. He is just to busy to be bothered.

Not Happy with this doctor

Posted on December 15th, 2011

My experiene with this doctor was horrible. He first diagnosed me without any tests and then wrote down something totally different in my chart. He also diagnosed my daughter wrong and would not listen to what she had to say. He was rude in that he didnt care what the patient had to say. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone!

Posted on April 18th, 2011

I have been with Dr. Salhotra for over 25 years and he is an outstanding doctor. He is always there for me and my mother (who looks forward to her visits with him). He is so caring and genuinely interested in what we have to say, ask and always gets to the root of any problems we may have. We are so thankful to have him as our doctor.

Posted on March 24th, 2010

Dr. Salhotra is a great doctor! He is sweet, caring and compasionate and listens to everything i have to say unlike others. He is very professional, hard working and is great at diagnosing and treating all my problems.

Posted on October 1st, 2009

Listens, provides both treatment and preventive advice.

Posted on October 25th, 2017