Dr. Premal Joshi Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Premal Joshi?

Outstanding

Posted on April 2nd, 2017

I was referred to him for my kidney and electrolytes problems. I suffer from blood cancer and was recently found to have worsening kidney functions and electrolytes imbalance. My primary doctor and cancer specialist were not able to answer my questions about these issues so I was referred to kidney specialist. It was easy to make an appointment. His office staff asked me to write down all the questions (so I don't forget to ask him when I see him. I have never heard this from any other office in the past. He was right on time for the appointment. He got my complete information and reviewed all the available records. He then explained me what was happening. By the time he has finished explaining me, he has answered almost all the questions I had. Then he asked me if I had any further questions. He answered every questions I had. I was very satisfied. Now I know what is happening with my kidneys and what I can do to help it. I am thankful for his consultation.

Posted on January 17th, 2017

He's an excellent doctor. I was initially hesitant to see him as he is so young. However, Since I was referred to him through Methodist referral service I went to see him and I was pleasantly surprised very knowledgeable, wise beyond his years, extremely patient, thorough, explained everything in terms I can understand. Not only treated my symptoms figured out the underlying issue and treated it. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.

Posted on April 16th, 2016

Excellent doc He took care of my 89 year old father at Methodist Hospital. He was very kind answered all our questions. Very thankful to him.

great appointment

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

I was very pleased meeting him.

Posted on May 14th, 2015

He took care of my brother (for his kidney issues) at Memorial Hospital. He is great, explains condition and its treatment very well.

Fine Fine doctor

Posted on July 18th, 2014

Dr. Joshi took great care of my father at Kindred southwest hospital. We are very thankful to him. He is a very kind, understanding and excellent doctor.

Posted on May 21st, 2013

My 80 year old mother was recently admitted to local hospital for confusion. ER physician found very low sodium level and consulted Dr. Joshi. To my and my family's surprise Dr. Joshi came and evaluated my mother at midnight. He explained her condition to us and explained what he will do to improve sodium level. Even at that time of night he did not hurry and explained everything in detail. My mother improved over next few days and then was discharged from the hospital. We scheduled her follow up with Dr. Joshi's office. She is doing well now . My entire family is very thankful to Dr. Joshi for his excellent care.

WOW!

Posted on September 10th, 2012

One word describes him and that is "WOW". To elaborate thorough, caring, knowledgeable, explains at a patient level and takes his time. He is the type of doctor I wouldn't mind waiting an hour or more for but I was in front of him within five minutes. He took his time to explain everything and answer every question I had as a new patient. Staff had asked me to write down any questions I had before coming to the appointment so I do not forget to ask. Thankyou Dr. Joshi!

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

My insurance recommended this doctor however, I researched him before making an appointment after reading his reviews I made the appointment. I am happy to say he really lives up to a four star doctor. It was easy to get in the staff is very friendly and helpful. He is extremely thorough, did not hurry to get me out spent time with me explaining everything in detail. He has an excellent bedside manner, great personality, knowledge and at the end asked me if I have any questions and if he awnsered everything. My family doctor had all the information of my visit before I visited her for a followup which was within that week. I wish all doctors would be like him. Dr. Joshi keep it up!

The Best

Posted on March 8th, 2012

Highly recommend

Posted on November 6th, 2011

My family member recommended him for my kidney problem. Staff is very nice and was easy to schedule an appointment. Dr. Joshi is very professional and thorough. Best thing is that he made sure that I understood what the problem is, and how to manage it. He is very knowledgeable and answers all the questions. I am very pleased with him.

One of the BEST doctor

Posted on July 6th, 2011

I was reffered to him by my PCP. Very easy to schedule an appointment. He was right on time ( I could not belive it). He is young but when he explained my condition I felt like he is doing it for a long time. Very professional and informative. Encouraged me to ask questions. He made sure that all my questions were answered.