- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Premchand Anne MD
Dr. Premchand Anne, MD is a doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with other offices in Detroit, MI and Detroit, MI. Their specialties include Pediatric Cardiology.
Dr. Premchand Anne has 3 locations
22201 Moross Rd Ste 270
Grosse Pointe , MI 48236
22101 Moross Rd Ste 275
Detroit , MI 48236
Dr. Premchand Anne has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Premchand Anne has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Premchand Anne Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Premchand Anne
Dr. Anne is board-certified in Pediatrics, Internal Medicine and Pediatric Cardiology, and graduated from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Michigan. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, and his fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology at Children's Hospital of Michigan and Wayne State University. Dr. Anne is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics at Wayne State University and Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is a member of the American College of Cardiology and American Heart Association. He has special interests in treating children and adults with congenital heart defects and acquired heart disease, including monitoring and treating elevated cholesterol levels. He also cares for patients requiring non-invasive pediatric and adult congenital cardiac imaging and fetal echocardiograms. In 2011, Dr Anne was named by his peers as one of the "Top Docs" in the Metro Detroit area by Hour Detroit Magazine.