Dr. Premetesh Chattoo Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Premetesh Chattoo?

Posted on October 26th, 2015

I waited over 1hr to see Dr.Chattoo and the whole entire time he was on a conference call from what the staff informed me at the front desk. The two girls in the front desk were very rude to me. One of the girls was having a conversation with a friend/family member and told me to hold on. The other girl scheduled me for an appt and never explained the instructions to me. I will not be coming back!!

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

This Doc is ALL about the money and TV appearances. The other staff is unprofessional and the follow-up is HORRIBLE. I showed up for an appt to be told that it was never scheduled and that they couldn't accommodate me. Meanwhile, I was trying to get all appts in before my insurance was expiring. Needless to say, I wasn't able to have the tests I needed performed. I've called the office for over a month to have my files transferred to another doctors office and it still hasn't happened. Today I called to get results of generic testing that were taken almost 2 months ago to be told the lab has lost my files. This place is HORRIBLE. When I compared his bills with other GI specialists, he charged the insurance company over 60% more than any other doctor and he spends no more than 2 minutes consulting with you, all while he is on the computer as you sit with him. Unprofessional and horrible place. He'll be in Hollywood in a few years, which is his goal. It certainly isn't taking care of patients.

Posted on August 17th, 2015

The Front Desk was pleasant except for one of the receptionist who was very rude to her collages and to myself. Dr.Chattoo was on his phone the entire time during my visit but overall it was an OK visit.

STAY AWAY

Posted on May 20th, 2015

Absolutely horrible doctor. He seemed tired, irritable and disinterested. Steer clear!

Unprofessional wait times

Posted on January 8th, 2015

Dr Chattoo is a good, competent doctor. However his blatant disrespect for his patients' time is uncaring and unprofessional. Each time I have been to see him has been over an hour wait, with a 2+ hour wait once. To counter this, I made a first appointment in the morning at 10am. I arrived at 9:58a. He did not even SHOW UP to the office until 10:40a (4 other patients had arrived by then) and did not see me until almost 11. This is unacceptable care to me.

Great consultation!

Posted on November 20th, 2013

Dr. Chattoo made sure to take the time to help me fully understand my condition and treatment. I made an appointment with him because my other GI doctor had a staff that was incredibly difficult to work with. I was pleased to find the staff at Dr. Chattoo's office super friendly, helpful, and on top of everything. Highly recommended.

DR was great

Posted on December 4th, 2012

The Doctor was great, he explain everything did not rush the visit, took he's time with me answer all questions and concern I had. The only con I had was the wait.

Posted on June 14th, 2012

Excellent Doctor, Highly recommend, Nice guy!!!!

Very nice guy, but overworked with terrible office staff

Posted on October 25th, 2010

Dr. Chattoo has a great manner, and seemed knowledgeable and spent sufficient time with me. However, after I had X-rays, I phoned his office 4 times to get results, and schedule a follow-up visit. I always got an answering machine or service, and left messages each time - without EVER receiving a call back. FRUSTRATING!

Posted on August 23rd, 2017