Dr. Prerana N Patel Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Prerana N Patel?

Do your research!

We brought our 2 week old son in because he was born with a clubbed foot she casted him wrong and too tight. Our pediatrician sent us back there to have the cast adjusted as soon as she seen it. Dr. Patel also ordered an ultrasound and my pediatrician said the ultrasound is not needed. Dr. Patel came across as very cold, callous and ignorant. My son has an appointment with a new dr. Next week. I wouldn't take a pet chicken to this woman!!!!

run the other way terrible provider

called for an appointment for my 12 year old waited 45 minutes in waiting room and 30 minutes in exam room also called for appointment they asked us to come in that day there was a cancellation upon seeing dr patel she was extremely rude and unprofessional and rushed us stated every other patient had several problems and made her run late and then did not want to address my daughters issue was very dismissive I work in the medical field and this woman is a disgrace

She is a wreckless Dr. in my opinion. I regret having ever used her.