3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Preston A Jones Jr?

Dr. Jones has a great bed side manner!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

I had some issues going on and I was referred to Dr. Jones for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I was a frantic new patient. I had a million questions. I was scared, nervous and worried. I had all sorts of weird symptoms that I wanted to tell him just in case he needed to connect the dots later. I didn’t know if they were even related to my issue he was addressing or not. I just needed him to know because I didn’t want him to have any surprises during the procedure and I wanted him know everything because I am scared. Dr. Jones put my mind at ease almost instantly. He has a warm approach that was very comforting. He sat down. He genuinely listened. He answered all of my questions. He explained everything to me. He was so nice. He never rushed me. He really seemed to enjoy what he does. I walked in a basket case and left with feeling that I was in good hands. The day of the procedure, he was on time, he greeted me before hand, he asked me if I had any questions or concerns before he started the procedure. He was very patient. He looked rested and ready. The procedure was completed with no complications or complaints. He explained the results to me without rushing. He followed up with me the next day by phone. He called, not a nurse. He was fabulous. He has an EXCELLENT BED SIDE MANNER. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Birth Control

Dr. Preston A Jones Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenville, SC.