Dr. Preston D Conger Jr Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Preston D Conger Jr?

a super top notch doctor,

in 2002 I had an aortic dissection, few survive, but DrConger recognized my problem and set about finding a "competent" surgeon . afer many searches,he found anew guy from Canada at the med collegess of sc in Charleston. I was flown there,successfully operated on and 3 mos later returned home, after tat iwas told that the dissectionwould would return. It did and Dr Conger arrangsed forme togotoSt Louis Mo to Baptist hospital. again 3 mos elater I returned home alive and mobile. He couddn't cure me completely, but I always felt in competent hands of a great Doctor and friend. He is now teaching med and has left privatepractice. I miss him teribly and my prayers go with him leveryday.

Dr. Preston D Conger Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.