Dr. Manuel P Daugherty Jr Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Manuel P Daugherty Jr?

Outsanding doctor and nurse

The treatment mean so much when a doctor shows that he's there for me and listen to my problem, like the pain that I go through daily Dr. Daugherty has so much concern he is out standing Nancy is the nurse that everyone needs to have, she care about her patients. I have told others about my Dr. Daugherty, well my son, daughter and friends are his patient. My son is crazy about Doc, because he takes good care of his mother. I always ask God to put good people in our path he does just that, this is truly a blessin. We need more great ones, like Dr. Daugherty and Nancy(nurse). Thank You Much Love.

Dr. Manuel P Daugherty Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mobile, AL.