Dr. Robert P Lentz Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Robert P Lentz?

Very concerned with patients

Dr Lentz was great. Had to take my infant to the Emergency Room one night. He called the next day even though another doctor say her.

Satisfied with his care.

There are a number of people who may not take kindly to his somewhat gruff/husky personality. He was a breath of fresh air as opposed to our first pediatrician. A good doctor and did his job. I don't seem is a pediatrician though. Perhaps a professor at a college or university. He did well with my infant, but I get the impression that he could have done better teaching and researching or a less client intensive medical profession. We were happy with him though.

Needs to find a new specialty

Dr. Lentz has been my childrens physician since they were born. The reason was proximity to his old office. He was always a bit gruff/irritated but the children were not often sick and most visits were for vaccinations. We also spent most of our time with his wonderful nurse so that helped. When my son began exhibiting symptoms of a developmental disorder, Dr. Lentz was openly condescending and irritated to my son, who was 11 years old. His attitude towards me was horrible. I thought he was going to say "what do you want me to do about it?". It seems as though he is burned out of pediatrics and needs to find a new line of work. Maybe radiology or pathology where patient contact is minimal. Do I think he would harm a child, no. Would I ever recommend him to be ANYONES physician, never.

My 4 year old hate him

He was very rude to my 4 year old and that is the only thing I remember about him. My kid was having nightmares about this guy and he doesn't want to see him again. Me too have the same opinion about him. And, that is the only reason I wanted to write this review.