Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Preston Miller III
Dr. Preston Miller III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC, with other offices in Gastonia, NC and Greensboro, NC. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Davie County Hospital, North Carolina Baptist Hospitals and Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Preston Miller III has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
Dr. Preston Miller III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.