Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Preston J Phillips has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Preston J Phillips has the following 14 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Preston J Phillips has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Preston J Phillips is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 61
He was very thorough in explaining everything to me and I'm confident he can help me out. He's the first doctor who actually listened to me and he cared about my pain. I didn't even want to go because I had been so discouraged by other doctors and he gave me hope that my back could get better. He is most likely going to operate in the coming months and I wouldn't want anyone else to do it. If you need a doctor who listens and cares he's the guy to visit.
The best doctor that I have ever had. You may have to wait a bit longer to see him, but it is well worth the time spent. I feel that he listened to me closely and help find real solutions to my problems. I have been to 5 other doctors that spent less than five minutes with me. That was not the case with this doctor. I got help here!
Arrogant & inept was my experience. .. Surgery was a disaster. .. and follow up was only about saving his reputation. .
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Phillips is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1990
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Preston J Phillips accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWarren Clinic, 6475 S Yale Ave Ste 202, Tulsa, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Preston J Phillips in this video.
Dr. Preston J Phillips is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.