Dr. Preston S Pollock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Preston S Pollock?

Throughly enjoyed the education along with my visit.

Fibromyalgia Patient

Dr Pollock has been my Dr for over 15 years...he has been able to help me through this awful syndrome and is caring and very thorough. I also like the Minor & James Clinic, they have a variety of Dr's that are top notch and I have had occasion to use some from time to time.My sister also goes to Dr Pollock for Lupus, she is alive now because of his care and she likes him too.I am very sorry to loose him for a GP as he is not using his Internal Med now just Rheumatologist. I moved to another state and still go to Washington to see him once a year....that is how much I trust him to help me. I am now trying to find a Gen. Practitioner and it is very hard because it is a small town. I miss depending on Dr Pollock for all my care. I recommend him highly...there are not enough stars to cover his rating...thank you Dr Pollock.

Dr. Preston S Pollock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.