Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Preston S Reilly has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Preston S Reilly has the following 4 expertise
- Varicose Veins
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Preston S Reilly is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Doesn't follow up and didn't attend second surgery when requested to attend. Didn't explain all the possible complications and said I "was a perfect candidate" for my procedure. The procedure he did required another two surgeries to repair the damage done in the first. These additional surgeries had to be done by another surgeon as he failed to show up for that surgery even after the surgery center rescheduled my surgery to work with his schedule. Very unprofessional and uncaring! I am permanently scarred after having him as a surgeon. I wouldn't recommend this surgeon to anyone for any reason.
The reason I had to wait was Dr. Reilly's office is always full and he gives each patient his/her due time to diagnose, explain, and answer questions. He also happened to complete a rather not-so-average, somewhat complex repair of a failed hernia repair. Dr. Reilly's concern was genuine, surgery was successful, and follow-up was good.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
33 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCrawford Memorial Hospital, 1000 N Allen St, Robinson, IL
Dr. Preston S Reilly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Robinson, IL.