Dr. Preston A Rice Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Preston A Rice?

fantastic, very competent & caring physician. He is a model of excellence!

Registered Dental Hygienist

Dr. Rice did the surgery to remove my tonsils a few years ago. I found him to be very informative and professional. I think he did an excellent job and did not sugar coat the pain I would experience afterwards. While I can't say having my tonsils out in my 50's was a wonderful experience...it wasn't...very painful but he did an excellent job and made sure I was taken care of and I have never regretted doing it. I have hardly been sick or had any sore throat issues since. Best thing I ever did...thank you Dr. Rice!

I hope all these comments on how handsome he is won't carry him away. He is a great doctor but could spend a little more time with the patient as they do like to talk about their problems, makes them feel better about their visit. Just make a rule, to spend 10 min instead of 5 and ask patient some questions even if you already know the answers.

He is an awesome Dr! I recommend him to everybody that knows me. Also very nice to look at! lol If my daughter has any problems with her ENT stuff I will definitely be going to him.

Highly unimpressed and underwhelmed. After waiting nearly an hour he comes into the room and doesn't even bother to shut the door. It turned out he didn't need to because he spent a scant 5 minutes asking me a few questions, then quickly came to a conclusion without discussing the details. He never once asked if I had questions or other concerns, and was out the door before I had the chance to bring any up. Overall he struck me as rushed and completely uncaring with no interest in me as a person, only as a problem to be solved and filed. I would never recommend him.

Awesome & Handsome