Dr. Preston Wolin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Preston Wolin?

Highly skilled and great patient care

Posted on October 13th, 2016

Doctor Wolin, over the last ten years, has surgically fixed my rotator cuff and successfully treated chronic tendinitis in both of my elbow. He takes a hands on approach to his patients. He has called me to follow up on procedure or answer questions in the evening and on the weekends.

Amazing ~

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

Doctor Wolin managed all my surgeries and all a success. He is so good Notre Dame allowed him to work on my shoulder.

ACL Surgery

Posted on August 14th, 2015

My knee was causing me problems for over a year. He was the 3rd Orthopedic Surgeon that I saw. My knee, now feels great!

Best Ortho in Chicago

Posted on April 18th, 2013

Dr. Wolin is amazing! I have never experienced a more compassionate, knowledgeable and professional physician. I have had two shoulder shoulders and I returned to work with 99and 97 percent full range of motion. Even with his clientele he remembers every face and truly cares about his patients well being. I could go on sharing why Dr. Wolin is the physician to see - if you want to return back to an active life, but I am running out of room! See for yourself! One visit will confirm you have met the right doctor

Sports Injured right Elbow 2011

Posted on November 21st, 2011

Dr. Wolin was amazing with the treatment he preformed on my elbow. I hurt it seriously playing baseball and the injury was one out of the ordinary. He spent alot of time working with me and Weiss Hospital unitl finally he was confident enough in the diagnosis to perform surgery. The surgery was extensive and well done. I have had NO issues in my recovery and for the first time in years can live and continue to play ball without pain. I would recommend Dr. Wolin to any one that needs orthopaedic care. He understood my athletic background and my desire to play again. His staff was courteous along with his PA Dr. Ryan. I was treated with the upmost respect and dignity...I would recommend them to anyone time and time again.Thank you Dr. Wolin for everything!

shoulder surgery

Posted on October 18th, 2011

I had rotator cuff surgery in feb of 2010 with a few large tears and some other issues, 3-4 months into pt i wasnt getting better.The doctor that done this surgery had me get another arthrogram mri and said he still found nothing. In the mean time i was sent to another doctor that was from chicago, and he never seen anything wrong with the mri but, could clearly see through the e-xam that I had something wrong.I was told about dr.wolin so I went to him, and with in 2 minutes he looked at my mri and diagnosed me and I HAD A SECOND SURGERY TO FIX WHAT WS COMPLETELY MISSED BY 2 OTHER DOCTORS...im still in some pt and having some issue that was from the first sugery but dr.wolin has been VERY ,VERY considerate and very conpassionate with me form the word go.His p.a. and all of his staff have been more that sweet and professional but make you feel like your more than just a patient,and I simply wouldnt trade him for NO other doctor..HE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING TO ME and ask if I have any other questions before hes done.AND MOST OF ALL HE IS VERY UNDERSTANDING WITH THE PAIN YOU TELL HIM YOU HAVE AND LISTENS...

Are you serious?

Posted on May 6th, 2011

All I can say is this guy is arrogant and only cares about the money he'll make off of you. He performed 2 surgeries on my knees a few years ago. I went back with a new injury which he told me required surgery and he supposedly fixed the issue. When I went back after months of physical therapy and told him it still bothered me he rolled his eyes and told me I'm fine. Six months later and a NEW surgeon and another surgery on the knee Wolin said was fine- and I find out he did NOTHING when he performed my surgery and my new orthopedic was in there over two hours repairing Wolin's mistakes. My surgeon was FLOORED that Wolin literally did nothing, not to mention used an outdated method of surgery. DO NOT GO TO HIM!

Dr. Wolin is Absolutely the BEST in the Country

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

I had been seen by a number of "the best"orthopaedic surgeons in Chicago and none of them could find where the pain was coming from...This went on for almost 2 years and finally someone recommended Dr. Wolin....he immediately thought he knew what it was...sent me in for a special MRI and within 2 weeks I had surgery..and that very night started rehabilitation..I am 100% better and it has been a few years. The reason that I am writing now, is that I have another issue, and unfortunately Dr. Wolin cannot help and now I have been to a number of surgeons....and feel like this surgeon is unapproachable..I wish Dr. Wolin could be cloned.....

Ped major tendon rupture reconstruction surgery

Posted on February 17th, 2011

I have ruptures my pec major (chest muscle) tendon from the shoulder bone (humerus) while wrestling. I have visited several surgeons before, one chiropractor, couple radiologists with my MRI. Everybody told me what the tear is partial and it was too late to repair the tear. Dr. Wolin spend 40 minutes with me: diagnosed the problem, looked at my MRI himself, performed dynamometer tests and recognized a full tendon tear, he suggested the surgery for a full recovery. The surgery was done 10 weeks past injury, a full tear was discovered during a surgery. The surgery went well, did PT for six months and was cleared for martial arts.

This doctor is terrible

Posted on February 7th, 2011

-unprofessional-talks about his patients to his PA and demeans them (and in a voice that we can hear!)-rolled his eyes and made loud sighing noises like my questions were so stupid he couldn't waste his precious time answeing them for me-he doesn't know how to use the computer so he gets frusturated and takes it out on the patient- its not my fault you are computer illiterate!-this guy has NO CLASS and is RUDE I will never go back to him-his PT staff was nice however

Arthroscopy of Both Knees

Posted on November 5th, 2010

Dr. Wolin did an excellent job on both surgeries and i am very pleased with the result.

Bill

Posted on October 26th, 2010

When it comes to sports injuries and diagnosis, treatment and rehab, Dr. Wolin is one of the best in Chicago.