Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan
Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White Plains, NY. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgery. Dr. Ananthakrishnan is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital. Dr. Ananthakrishnan has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan has the following 1 specialty
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Breast Diseases
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Breast Cancer
Showing 5 of 20
I can't say enough about Dr. Preya. She is extremely compassionate, caring physician that puts you at ease during a difficult time. Surgery went very well and she promptly followed up with me for test results and to address any concerns. The only issue I had was with the NYC staff and ability to connect with someone live when I called the office. Eastchester office staff is excellent. Would highly recommend Dr. Preya
Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Ananthakrishnan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPreya Ananthakrishnan Md, 2 Longview Ave Ste 500, White Plains, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan in this video.
Dr. Preya Ananthakrishnan is similar to the following 0 Doctors near White Plains, NY.