Dr. Princessa Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Princessa Johnson?

Open and honest!

Posted on May 20th, 2017

Dr. Johnson is very caring and compassionate. She is a great practitioner. She listens to her patients and is very open and honest about treatment options avaliable.

So real hearted and full of compassion

Posted on September 27th, 2016

I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr Johnson to anyone that I know or don't know.

Posted on July 28th, 2016

This doc is very fast she doesn't spend no time with you she doesn't review anything with u she's out just as fast as she comes in

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 4th, 2015

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Johnson!!!!!!! She has delivered both of my children with ease, efficiency and a bright SMILE!! There is never a dull moment around her. She explains everything thoroughly and in a language I understand.

Great doctor, horrible staff

Posted on August 7th, 2014

Dr. Johnson is an excellent doctor, but her staff is unprofessional and unfriendly. The wait time in the waiting room is ridiculous. I don't think I will be returning to her office.

Posted on July 7th, 2014

GREAT DOCTOR!! Dr. Johnson delivered my second daughter and I had an wonderful experience, such caring and compassionate through the entire pregnancy and delivery! With this third pregnancy, wait time and waiting conditions at her doctors office is HORRIBLE! I thought by them moving their business to a new location it would be bigger and better but it was AWFUL EXPERIENCE, too many people in such a small waiting area, my appointment was at 3:00pm, I arrived at 2:45pm, and at 3:40pm I was still in the waiting area to be seen, I hadn't even gotten my vital signs checked!! AWFUL and thinking about seeking a new physician.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 19th, 2013

Dr. Johnson has been my doctor for several years now and I an grateful to have her as my doctor. She is a very caring and thorough doctor. If she had not been so persistent in getting me to go back to one of my other doctors and have a biopsy done, I probably would not be here today. Thanks so much Dr. Johnson for caring so much about your patients. I am blessed to have you as my doctor!

Posted on May 27th, 2013

Dr. Johnson has delivered all 3 of my babies! She is professional and courteous . I find her to be very personable and caring. Love her!

Posted on November 29th, 2011

She seemed very uncaring and consumed because they were always overbooked. She was never attentive to me and my needs as a 1st time pregnancy. Didnt offer any remedies but to eat plain foods such as rice. I was just a number to her not a person. People in waiting romm were crowded everytime and often talked negatively about her and the way she was so insensitive.

COULD BE BETTER

Posted on December 27th, 2010

THE WAIT TIME IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!! DR. IS OK...........GET U IN TO RUSH U OUT AFTER WAITING SOOOOO LONG...........KEEP SEARCHING :(

great

Posted on June 8th, 2010

great

Posted on May 27th, 2009

Dr. Johnson is an extremely caring and dedicated doctor. She takes as much time as the patient needs to fully understand whatever questions she may have. She and her staff are very professional.