Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Prinn K Stang has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Prinn K Stang has the following 17 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Pelvic Exam
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Women's Health
Dr. Prinn K Stang has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 28
Not happy with this gynecologist at all. I have ongoing fertility issues and am on medication. I switched to Dr. Stang after my insurance changed as he lists himself as a fertility specialist. I was then referred to an IVF clinic (who were fabulous). After $1000 in diagnostics, my husband and I decided to wait on continuing fertility treatment due to costs. I've had numerous lab tests done and have had my diagnosis confirmed by 4 different doctors, yet Dr. Stang refused to fill my medications without a follow up appointment. His receptionist was very rude when I tried to explain that I needed at least enough medication to get through to my appointment (it made me very sick when I started it). She refused to even ask the doctor. At my appointment, they collected my copay immediately upon walking in the door. I then waited over two hours to be seen. Dr. Stang then spent less than 5 minutes with me and completely dismissed my concerns. No physical exam was performed. No lab tests were ordered. There was no reason for the appointment. I felt like I was only brought in so they could make money off of me. I will definitely be finding another doctor.
Dr. Stang delivered 3 of my children,which I had no problems during my pregnancies so everything went well even though he didn't spend much time in the room with me but he did an ultrasound every time, which was what I liked so much. now that I'm pregnant with my 4th baby I have severe panic attacks and depression, so I went to him thinking he would somehow care and do something for me. I cried to him and begged him to help me, instead I call to make a follow up appt. and find out that he refuses to see me as a patient now. Nobody even bothered to call me and let me know I had to find a different doctor. I am very disappointed in him and his staff. I just don't know what else to say...
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Stang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Agnes Hospital Baltimore
Dr. Prinn K Stang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPrinn Kay Stang Md, 99 E 86th Ave Ste B, Merrillville, IN
Dr. Prinn K Stang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Merrillville, IN.