Dr. Prior L Parker Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Prior L Parker?

Thorough and professional

I and my family have been Dr. Parker's patients for years. He has always been very attentive answering any and all questions. He takes the time not only to do a thorough exam but then explains what he has found or not so I understand the condition of my eyes. My father had glaucoma so the doctor always gives me tests to measure if I have contracted it too. He wants to prevent any deterioration if it happens. His manner is quiet and kind. His staff reflect the high standards he maintains and are always courteous. I've rarely waited very long for my appointed hour. I highly recommend him.

Look elsewhere for TLC!

This man is his own worst enemy. He is there to listen to peoples' problems with their vision, and to help them. It is so obvious that he just hates people. He is abrupt and rude; I got the feeling that he couldn't care less! I no longer see him. I have since found an opthamologist who cares.

Bad Manners

I was warned that the wait time in the office was horrendous so I understood what I was getting into with that. The office smells of mold, but it is clean. Dr Parkers bedside manner is bad, very very bad. He is impatient, curt and at times refuses to answer questions. I had two procedures done by him, gave him the benefit of having a bad day during the first one. The second time he treated me roughly and was rude...now I'm finding another doctor to treat my glaucoma...