Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Priscilla M Correa
Dr. Priscilla M Correa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Correa is affiliated with University Campus of CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Nebraska Methodist Hospital and Childrens Hospital And Medical Center. Dr. Correa has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Priscilla M Correa has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Priscilla M Correa has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Priscilla M Correa is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
she is a great doctor allways at first shot (will call it like that)find the right madication of your problem.and she really follow up next step if first did not work but allway she gets it at the first. The really bad down is on her stuff people front desk, and waiting time to get you in,some time if becouse is alot people waiting but others times you ask your self wath is going on what is taking so long;and I believe she let her nurses or stuff people to do calls when she tellyou that she is going to get a appointment with an specialist had to call her couse you don't get a call from them niether doctor office or specalist office.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Correa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Universidad De Guayaquil
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Priscilla M Correa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSouth Omaha Medical Associates, 4828 S 24th St Ste 200, Omaha, NE
Dr. Priscilla M Correa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.