Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Priscilla I Figueroa
Dr. Priscilla I Figueroa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine and Pathology. Dr. Figueroa is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital For Rehabilitation. She speaks English.
Dr. Priscilla I Figueroa has the following 3 specialties
- Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Priscilla I Figueroa has the following 3 expertise
- Fluid Testing
- Tissue Biopsy
- Blood Testing
Dr. Priscilla I Figueroa has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Priscilla I Figueroa is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Figueroa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1985
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsThe Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Priscilla I Figueroa in this video.
Dr. Priscilla I Figueroa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.