Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Priscilla D Le has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Priscilla D Le has the following 12 expertise
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Weight Loss
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Lung Cancer
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Priscilla D Le has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
Horrible MD that sees mainly young female pts , she hardly sees any pts over 50 because that's when things go bad and she have no time for you or your many problems. She should be working at zoom care also make sure you see her every 2 months or no prescription refills . Also if you have a busy life, you work a lot have a family if you get a uti or a cold she won't prescribe with out seeing you also she orders unneccesary blood work lots
Dr. Le is an amazing doctor - she really cares about patients and it shows in her bedside manner, and she is so willing to work with you financially. I lost my insurance but still needed a follow up appointment, and both her and her staff were very understanding and flexible, and I was able to take care of my health without going in the hole financially.
I was new patient, she did not even introduce herself,shake my hand, or face me, just moved to start inputing stuff into computer. When I said I had some questions, she said we'll see if we have time. This was for a complete yearly new patient exam, I was shocked! Would not discuss blood results that came back abnormal said I'd need another appointment. Will never go back or refer!
21 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Priscilla D Le accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCascade Physicians, 2222 NW Lovejoy St Ste 505, Portland, OR
Dr. Priscilla D Le is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.