Dr. Priscilla R Strom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Priscilla R Strom?

Excellent Surgeon/ M.D.

I have shared with many people, the expertise, both professional and caring aspects of Dr. Strom. She had excellent training in some of the top hospitals in the U.S. She not only comes with excellent skills as a surgeon; comes with 41 plus years of experience. She specializes in women's issues. She was my Dr for breast cancer/ diagnosis. I trusted her and the Lord God with my life. She knows the best plans/protocols. She is not pushy, however, she is not overly gushing with talk and nonsense either. I liked that. She was serious about these issues; because they are serious. She wants someone healed and restored. She has dedicated her life toward education, training, and performing the role and gift as a Doctor of Medicine. We are fortunate having her in our area/ near Atlanta, Ga. I recommend her highly. Martha Smith

Wonderful surgeon!

I can not put in words what this lady meant to me during the very challenging time of my breast cancer treatment. She is simply top quality, both as physician and as person!

Pushy and doesn't listen

This doctor was very rude and pushy. She didn't listen to my concerns. She had it set in her head what kind of treatment she thought I should get without even speaking to me first or weighing alternatives. She was very rude when answering questions, like she was trying to rush me.

Dr. Priscilla R Strom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, GA.