Dr. Pritam S Saini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pritam S Saini?

Excellent physician/ compassionate and very knowledgeable about my diseases n conditions.

He had safe my life! When a cardiologist told me my heart was fine, he refuse to discharge me, and he sent me to Washington Adventist Hospital for a cardiac catheterization, they found I had a 90% blockage in one of my arteries, I had an emergency stent placement. Today I'm grateful that he believe what I told him and not go with the cardiologist finding. Thank you Dr. Saint for trusting my feeling.

Amazing hUman n doctor

Excellent doctor who digonised my problem in no time n has been v nice in explaining things too , I wud never change my doc My mother vIsited me n she had prob n doctor Saini helped her tht now my mother doesn't wants to visit any doctor back home.