Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pritesh K Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Migraine Disorders
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Whiplash Injuries
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Neck Pain
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Back Pain
- Chronic Brain Injury
- Sports Medicine
- Muscle Spasticity
- Chronic Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Post-Traumatic Headache
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 56
I have been seeing Dr. Patel for a couple of years, bring 30 I didn't want to rush in to surgery to fix my problems and Dr. Patel has respected that and has helped me with pain management as well as testing for other conditions that could be causing my pain. I feel like every time I am with him he takes him time, speaks to me in terms I understand and is very informative. I have never felt rushed or neglected like other doctors have made me feel. Dr. Patel is an amazing doctor who is obviously in the game because he cares about his patients!
Dr Patel is one of the first doctors that actually listened to me and wants to help me feel better. He doesn't push unnecessary testing or medications that I don't want. He really thinks about the right treatment plan and is willing to try different things to get it right. He is very compassionate and understanding, which is hard to find in a medical professional these days. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to get their life back. Also, the office staff is really nice too. From the nurses to the front desk staff - this is a top notch group!
Dr. Patel is so caring and understanding. He makes you so comfortable. He explains everything in length if needed. I have never met a pain Dr like him. I would not even think of seeing someone else. He does not act like he is above you I have found that a lot with other doctors which made me never want to return to them. Dr Patel is excellent he takes care of whole person. I love that. He is so down to earth it is unbelievable. I am so lucky to have him as my doctor. I am a very lucky lady to have as my physician. I feel blessed to have him on my team!! I am very happy to have him. Love him so much caring and attention from him. He listens very well. I have no more words to give about Doctor Patel. I thank him for everything he does for me. He is really an incredible physician.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Pritesh K Patel accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Pritesh K Patel is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Destin, FL.