Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Priti S Jadav has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Nutritional Support
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Weight Loss
- Anxiety Disorders
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Smoking Cessation
- Colon Cancer
- Blood Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
Showing 5 of 22
Horrible staff service. The only reason my Mom chose this dr was b/c the dr speaks hindi. Over a MONTH of requesting a referral for a specialist and needing a refill on prescription but still nothing. Unprofessional staff, talks down to patients, have no clue how to maintain any records. I've switched after 3 months of this joke of a practice. Do NOT waste your time here, you will regret it. They will keep making excuses and will not help you even regardless of how badly you need it.
This doctor prescribed high blood pressure medication and cholesterol medication when in fact my blood pressure and cholesterol were normal (according to the staff at the blood center where I regularly donated blood). She also insisted on my getting a hysterectomy even though I was in good health. She prescribed a medication, which was not recommended by my dentist or my pharmacist.
I had a first Appointment on Friday with this doctor and guess what, THEY WERE 3 PEOPLE FOR THE SAME TIME. It took me one hour to see the Doctor. she doesn't have a ASSISTANT. The receptionist was doing all the things. I was calling her for a prescription refill from last 4 days NO ONE REPLIED ME BACK. I WILL NEVER GO BACK......
Taking physician's duty lightly. Either she is incompetent and lazy or both! She is playing with the life of sick patients through lack of medical knowledge and greed. If she continues with misdiagnosis and carelessness, may end up with malpractice suits. Most of her patients are unsophisticated and meek. Find another doctor for your health and family sake. she needs to quit the medical profession at least in the US.
34 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Dr. Priti S Jadav accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPriti S Jadav Md, 3507 Town Center Blvd S Ste A, Sugar Land, TX
Dr. Priti S Jadav is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.