Dr. Priti Kothari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Priti Kothari?

Amazing!

Posted on November 17th, 2017

Amazing person who cares and takes time to get to know you as a person in order to best help you. Fully recommend.

The best pediatric Psychiatrist we could ask for

Posted on October 16th, 2017

Dr. Kothari as been caring for our 17 year old for about 8 years now and we are thankful for her and lucky to have found her. Our daughter has succeeded in every aspect of life, academics and social being at the top of the list and Dr. Kothari has much to do with that. She is far more than a prescription writer. She is part therapist (though not her profession) and very in tune with the stress of being a teenager. She recognizes the important goals in the life of a teenager and emphasizes what to address and what to let go, creating a vital, yet practical approach to raising a child with cognitive challenges. Her advice and guidance have been imperative to us and our daughter. My wife and I cannot say enough about just how wonderful she has been for our daughter.

Love her!

Posted on July 27th, 2017

Very compassionate, very patient. God bless her.

AWESOME!

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

I never had to wait more than 15 minutes to see Dr. Kothori. She is very understanding and open minded.

GREAT INFLUENCE AND HELP FOR OUR FAMILY

Posted on May 28th, 2017

Dr Kothari was referred by a neighbor in West Boca. She is very knowledgable and instrumental on medication management. My daughter struggles with anxiety and she has been able to have a successful school year. I believe Dr Kothari helped us attain that goal.

Our kids

Posted on April 24th, 2017

She has been a blessing to our family . She has kept my husband and I sane when dealing with our austistic kids They have improved so much with dr Kothari guidance and anytime I need anything she is always available and her staff Is awesome also. Thank you so much for making such a positive difference in our lives. 😀

Helped our autistic daughter

Posted on March 29th, 2017

We have had the privilege of Dr. Priti Kothari being our daughter's physician since 2012. She has shown genuine concern and compassion to figure out the best options for our now 15 year daughter, who is autistic. Over the years with Dr. Kothari, we have been through several adjustments with medications and we feel extremely confident with her expertise on this subject matter that have yielded positive results for our daughter. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Kothari to families seeking pharmacological treatment options for their autistic child.

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

We have known Dr Kothari for 10 years , since she opened her practice in Boca Raton .She is a very knowledgeable , competent and experienced psychiatrist who has helped our family over the years. She is compassionate, kind and has a great sense of humor. I do believe she has a deep understanding of the human condition and psyche and we have enormous respect and gratitude for her care and guidance.

Incredible psychiatrist!

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

Dr. Kothari treats me for bi-polar disease. She treats me with such kindness, care, compassion and expertise that has made being diagnosed with the disease and learning how to recalibrate my life more manageable and positive.

Patient

Posted on September 26th, 2016

I can not express my thanks enough to Dr Kothari and staff. She is a wonderful psychiatrist and I am very glad that I found her at a time when i needed help the most.

Extremely Pleased

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

Dr. Kothari is a very compassionate, well educated, knowledgable, and warm Psychiatrist. After having seen multiple Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists in the area, Dr. Kothari has helped my child reach her fullest potential. Not only is she very accessible, but Dr. Kothari has a great bedside manner. She is very easy to talk to, and you will leave her office feelings as if there is a lot of hope for the future.

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on October 2nd, 2014

I took my Child to see Dr. Kothari for ADHD and Tics. the office is beautiful and we only had to wait for 5 mins to be seen and I have to say that she is a great psychiatrist. She made my child feel comfortable, very understanding and sweet. The staff was helpful and friendly. I will definitely recommend her.