Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Priti B Vyas
Dr. Priti B Vyas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Terrell, TX. She has 45 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Vyas is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman and Dallas Regional Medical Center (Galloway Campus). Dr. Vyas has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Priti B Vyas has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 13
Often get attitude when attempting to get in to see the doctor for an urgent need, which is usually why people go to doctors other than for annual check ups. Difficult to get prescriptions for more than 3 months at a time even though they are long term prescriptions. I've never been to a doctor that requires visits every three months for prescription refills. The waiting time can be dreadful and there is no regard for those that work. Rarely see the doctor, the PA runs the office. Never does follow ups.Too bad. She has a pleasant attitude and years of experience..
Dr. Vyas has treated by elderly mother for several years. She is kind, caring, and a wonderful doctor. She understands my mother's needs and is vital to Mother's health.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Vyas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Bj Medical College
Graduated in 1973
Cabrini Medical Center
Dr. Priti B Vyas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPriti B Vyas Md Pa, 809 W Nash St Ste 100, Terrell, TX
Dr. Priti B Vyas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Terrell, TX.