Dr. Priya Deshpande Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Priya Deshpande?

Don't look for real help

Posted on September 30th, 2015

She's great if you have a cold and need antibiotics. If you have a real medical issue, I dont recommend her at all. She seems to just be going through the motions and does not like for you to have questions or concerns about your treatment because you are stupid and should keep your mouth shut no matter how careless she is with your health.

Check behind everything she tells you.

Posted on May 25th, 2015

I have multiple issues that I have practically begged for help on several occasions. While I don't knock holistic therapy, she is too focused on it to be effective. Also, she has tried to prescribe me contraindicated meds and she doesn't like for you to point out when she is about to hurt you. Also, she seems to detest looking up drug interactions

Patient

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Dr. Deshpande is a wonderful physician and she has good bedside manners and cares. She been my doctor for over 5 years.

Posted on June 28th, 2013

I think Dr. Deshpande made me feel comfortable. It was my first visit and Tara her nurse was nice, friendly and knowledgeable about her job. I am glad I chose Dr. Deshpande as my doctor. I would recommend her to others. She is very sincere, caring and suggest things to increase your health. A great experience!

dissapointed

Posted on January 29th, 2013

I went to Dr. Deshpande for 7 years... I think she is very nice and she listens and sympathizes well during the appointment. However I find that she does not follow through and does not try to find out the actual problem just tries to fix the symptoms. Ie: gave antidepressants without trying to find out the cause of it. She also does NOT like you to do your own research on your symptoms. I will definitely be doing better research on my next primary car.

Not impressed

Posted on January 26th, 2013

Long wait in waiting room as well as exam room. Nurse seem distracted and was rude. Finally, when Dr. came didn't really seem interested in me and in a hurry. I would not return or recommend to others .

unhappy

Posted on January 17th, 2013

Worst Doctor ever very snobish and condescending . Seems very rushed and doesn't take time to listen. Really hard to understand doesn't speak English very well. Would never again nor recommend going to her. Does not explain important details very untrustworthy.

Posted on July 18th, 2012

I really like that I never feel rushed, and I always feel like she is really listening to me. I'm not a condition---I'm a person.

james aiken

Posted on August 9th, 2011

do something about his wife's addiction to ambien before he comes home. She needs help she is very sick. She launches text wars to family and employers and James's life is in jepordy if he goes home to her. You caused this so fix it!

Dr Priya Deshpande is Great

Posted on April 7th, 2011

Dr Priya Deshpande is an excellent dr she does that best she can to handel you issue.

Too Many Patients, Too Little Time

Posted on February 7th, 2011

Does not tell you side effects of shots, because as she told me "She sees so many patients a day that she doesn't have time." It seems she used to be more empathetic, but has lost that touch.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017