Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Priyadarshini G Rao has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 10
This was one of the worst docs largo med has to offer... If you have a choice of being her patient an shooting yourself in the head, i suggest the latter of the two... Impatient, rude, egotist on a superiority trip... Plus, I'm not sure how on earth she made it out of med school and im terrified that she actually practices on our family members... This poor excuse for a doc needs to be let go
Although I was not a current patient, Dr. Rao accepted me into her care and treated me with great respect and professionalism. She used both her experience and a diagnostic tool to treat my unusual case (I've had ongoing respiratory problems and am a young mother - yet what I have is the sort of thing older folks usually deal with), began my treatment right there with in the office, and told me exactly what I ought to be doing at home to improve my condition as well as laid out contingency plans so I knew what to expect if my condition changed. Long story short, my husband and I were both thrilled with the level of care she gave me, as well as her warm, gracious bedside manner that made her so disarming we nearly forgot to call her Doctor. We signed both him and me up as new patients and look forward to all the benefits of having a wonderful primary care physician, not one we either have to settle for or drive half way across the state to see.You won't be disappointed. And I don't write reviews like this so lightly. Dr. Rao is a rising star.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Priyadarshini G Rao accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPinellas Internal Medicine Associates, 10707 66th St N Ste A, Pinellas Park, FL
Dr. Priyadarshini G Rao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pinellas Park, FL.