Dr. Priya Shah Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Priya Shah?

Arrogant and Rude

Posted on April 17th, 2013

Posted on May 15th, 2012

Dr. Shah was so pleasant, and caring, and attentive, I could hardly believe it. We become used to being treated dismissively by doctors that when you encounter one who actually takes the time to hear your concerns, you are surprised. she is one of those caring doctors that you know is going to do a good job. She asked all of the background questions first then whisked me in to the room for a quick thyroid ultrasound (I love the fact they have the ultrasound machine in the office). She performed and read the ultrasound on the spot. She reassured me when I was concerned, and she explained everything very carefully. I am looking forward to my follow up visit in 6 months.The office staff was extremely courteous even offering a drink of water. I've never been offered a drink of water at a doctor's office. Such a simple thing. They left me feeling very glad that I chose their office for my visit.

Posted on June 1st, 2016