Dr. Priya D Krishna Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Priya D Krishna?

This was the first time I was seen by Dr. Krishna. I was extremely pleased with the experience. I would definitely recommend her to even my closest friends and family. She is caring and thorough. She explains things in a manner for the patient to understand. She is extremely knowledgeable in her area of specialty. She addressed each and every one of my concerns and included me in on my plan of care, which is hard to find with certain physicians. There was even a warning that there might be a delay with the time I get seen, but this is understandable since she is an expert in her subspecialty. Afterall, I expect a certain level of care provided to me and she takes her time with me, so it should be expected for all of her patients, so it isn't a big deal.

She fixed me

As a public speaker, my voice is an important tool for me. After years of medications, and small procedures, I went to see Dr. Krishna. Wow! she scoped my throat, asked me a fair amount of questions and came up with a pattern of care that is simple. My voice doesn't give out, I have no scratchy feel, no more burning sensation, and best of all, I can continue in my career.Kudos to Doc K!!!

Amazing physician!

No one else was able to diagnose me and Dr. Krishna saved my life. I will be forever in her debt. Not only is she an AMAZING physician but she is one of the nicest people I've ever met. I wish she could be my primary care doctor because she's so compassionate and competent. Thank you, Dr. Krishna. I literally owe you my life.