Dr. Priya Krishnamurthy Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Priya Krishnamurthy?

Unbelievably bad!

The office including the doctor are not responsive. I am angry because I entrusted my health to her care. I do not have a diagnosis, treatment plan or even notes from my visit to her office. Unprofessional .

knows her business

The doctor is very straightforward and knows her business. She was also recommended to me by my doctor, who warned me she would run late. She seemed truly genuine that she wants to get to the root of my issues. She is goal oriented, uses bio-identical compounded hormones (which I like), and listened to me and my concerns. I would recommend her. First visit I waited an hour, second visit was 1/2 hour.

She is very good at her job. I trust this doctordoctor, which is hard for me to say about doctors.

Hurry up and wait.

lots of canceled appointments, waiting to get in is usually 4 weeks out and since I drive 40 miles to get there and they cancel as I pull into town. the wait time for a afternoon appointment is usually close to 1-2 hours, if you miss your appointment by one minute, you will be rescheduled. very unprofessional.

Absolutely brilliant woman. The issue is the disconnection and horrible communication and organization.

Terrible bedside manner. Not friendly at all

The staff at the office were very helpful and courteous to the point of being almost apologetic. I soon found out why. This Physician was very curt, rude and condescending during my initial visit. I then received a letter in the mail from this physician and without going into detail it bordered on unethical. She made comments about my body image and suggested I might need better access to basic hygene. I am a professional, well groomed individual and this letter was appaling, demeaning and totally unprofessional. I would never recommend this individual to anyone.

GREATEST DIABETES DR I EVER HAD

Finally a Dr that will discuss optional remedies besides pharmaceuticals.Is fully concerned with me as a full patient and not just prescribing meds and pushing me out the door.OVERWORKED So didnt mind waiting my turn.Received late night phone call reviewing my lab report as promised.Will miss her greatly

Run For Your Life

My sister HAD this doctor and was treated badly. Took a month and several calls to get results of blood work. Why order tests and ignor the results?The doctor asked my sister to call her and would not take the call when she did.She offered no apology when she was told how concerned we were trying to get through to her, and acted nasty for it being mentioned.Her hospital in Easton should be aware of the danger she puts their patients in.Going in for surgery, without proper test results, is dangerous.