Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Priya B Maseelall
Dr. Priya B Maseelall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Akron, OH. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Maseelall is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Akron General. Dr. Maseelall has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Priya B Maseelall has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Priya B Maseelall has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Priya B Maseelall is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
While I was disappointed we had to see a specialist, I couldn't be happier that it turned out to be Dr Maseelall. In a word, she was "cool". Anyway, super smart, down to earth, and compassionate would be some others. Took a while, but happy parents to two after seeing her on two different occasions. I tell everyone about her.
She has the best bedside manner. She is very knowledgeable and compassionate. I loved her from the moment I met her. One of my best experiences with doctors in the US, that have by far the worst customer service in the world. But it is true, their office is very busy and sometimes you have to wait over an hour to see her. She is amazing though, I'm glad I waited my second time. She was worth it.
We are very happy to have gone to Dr Priya Maseelall after our two miscarriages. She took the time to hear us and drew up a diagnostic plan. Her warm and friendly nature made us feel very comfortable. The staff is incredible too! The nurses Shannel and Lynn also helped us get significant discounts on fertility meds. Thanks to them we are expecting our little one in Jan :) Very highly recommend!
We have visited Dr Maseelall in both her Westerville and Akron offices and have only great things to say. We started in Westerville, but have ended up traveling to Akron to follow her since she spends more of her time there and we can get in when we've had to and see her. She has been such a positive figure to help us through this process. My regular OBGYN referred us and I've had to have surgery before being able to get pregnant, but she has always been such a wonderful doctor explaining everything all along the way. She is definitely the best choice we could have made and I would and have recommended her to friends who have also had great experiences. She's great!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Maseelall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School
Dr. Priya B Maseelall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsReproductive Gynecology Lab, 95 Arch St Ste 250, Akron, OH
Dr. Priya B Maseelall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.