Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Priya B Maseelall has the following 1 specialty
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Priya B Maseelall has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Priya B Maseelall has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Maseelall is the best! I was so nervous about my appt and everything I had going on. Within minutes she reassured me and took the time out to explain everything of what she had in mind for treatment. Couldn't be more excited to know I found her as my new Gyn. Her staff is very friendly, informative and helpful. My overall experience was great!
17 Years Experience
Wright State University
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Priya B Maseelall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westerville, OH.