Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Priya P Menon has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cushing Disease
- Pregnancy Complications
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Addison Disease
- Weight Loss
- Gland Issues
Showing 5 of 18
My bone density score had dropped significantly, according to the iinterpretation. I saw Dr. Menon and she was excited because, when she looked deeper she found that my recent test was done with newer technology and the comparison couldn't be accurate. We've watched for 2 years since then and my last score shows I'm holding steady!! I appreciate her because she's a very kind and caring Dr. too.
She really does care for her patients and the things going on in their lives! I started seeing her for my diabetes, I was then diagnosed with a stage 1 tumor on my spinal cord and needed major surgery. When she entered the exam room she could tell something was bothering me and gave me the time I needed to cry and get out the fears I was facing. Better than that, she hugged me and told me I needed not to feel alone and thanks to her I didn't feel like I was facing this alone any longer. If you're looking for a compassionate doctor, she is the one for you.
I was diagnosed with a benign pituitary gland tumor. Dr. Menon was very knowledgeable and thru her study recommended that I go to the University of Virginia for my surgery because that was the best place in the nation for this type of surgery. She could not have sent me to a better place as the surgery was a complete success.
23 Years Experience
Calcutta National Medical College
Graduated in 1995
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Dr. Priya P Menon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHendricks Regional Health, 100 Hospital Ln Ste 205, Danville, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Priya P Menon in this video.
Dr. Priya P Menon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, IN.