Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Priya C Palliyil has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Priya C Palliyil has the following 17 expertise
- Geriatric Medicine
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Weight Loss
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Priya C Palliyil has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Palliyl for several years in Douglasville. she recently moved her practice to Roswell nearer to her home. We MAKE the time to drive over an hour to see her because her care is unparalleled! She spends time with patients, and is thorough. We wouldn't go anywhere else. I would recommend Dr. Palliyl to anyone who needed a good family doctor!
I have been to Dr. Palliyil's office more than 5 times. I have been able to see her every time in less than 15 minutes. She explains things well, and is never rushed. She always returns call by the end of the day if I have any questions. The staff is very helpful too. I have recommended Dr. Palliyil to my family and friends.
25 Years Experience
Maulana Azad Medical College
Graduated in 1993
Saint Vincent Charity Medical Center
Dr. Priya C Palliyil accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRoswell Internal Medicine Specialists, 1240 Upper Hembree Rd Ste D, Roswell, GA
Dr. Priya C Palliyil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roswell, GA.