Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Priya Swamy has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
Doctor did not bother to listen to my complaints . Sent me for xrays then lied about results or ignored the 3 bad disk in my neck pressing on nerves . Still waiting to hear back years later not a very good Doctor I think it is about money to her not the hurt or sick people seeing her for help she ignores test results why I do not know
I was a patient of Dr. Swamy for about 6 months prior to her move. She has been one of the very few doctors who have been able to help me with my chronic pain. I have been waiting patiently for her to resurface, but to no avail. If anyone knows how to reach her for appointments please let the rest of her patients know.
I have been a patient of Dr. Swamys for approx one year now and very pleased with her. She listens to you and does help you. Very educated doctor and caring! She will not misjudge you like other pain management doctors. If you have a chronic real condition, go see her she is a doctor I will stick with for years.
Dr. Swamy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hospital Of Saint Raphael
Dr. Priya Swamy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPriya Swamy Md, 3001 Garrett Rd Ste B, Drexel Hill, PA
Dr. Priya Swamy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Drexel Hill, PA.