Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Priya Vasdev MD
Dr. Priya Vasdev, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Towson, MD, with other offices in Norristown, PA and Rockville, MD . Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Vasdev is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital, Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia and Suburban Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Priya Vasdev has 3 locations
190 W Germantown Pike Ste 100
Norristown, PA 19401
Book Online Now
Dr. Priya Vasdev has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Priya Vasdev has the following 10 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- EOL Care
- Urinary Incontinence
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Priya Vasdev
Self-verified patient of Dr. Priya Vasdev - Posted on December 8th, 2008
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Vasdev is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Temple University Health System
Dr. Priya Vasdev Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Priya Vasdev's office for more information.
515 Fairmount Ave Ste 900 Towson, MD : (202) 383-6509
190 W Germantown Pike Ste 100 Norristown, PA : (610) 272-8221
15245 Shady Grove Rd Ste 130 Rockville, MD : (301) 527-1650
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Priya Vasdev, MD - Geriatric Medicine in Towson, MD, in this video.
Dr. Priya Vasdev is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Towson, MD.